In honor of my sister’s birthday, I decided to start my Daily Creates that day, and chose a great one to start it!
- March 15th: Summarize a movie in twitter length (See if you can guess what it is, I’ll have the answer in next weeks blog!)
Four friends set out on an adventure to reunite with an old roommate until one of them is kidnapped and the remaining three must save him.
- March 16th- Write an excuse for why you didn’t do your Daily Create assignment today.
To: Yentle’s Teacher,
Yentle was unable to produce a Daily Create today on account of her suffering from a disease… Obesity. Yes, I know this comes as a shock, but Yentle is fat. You should know that she also called in to work fat, but it was not a valid excuse according to her boss. I hope that you will take this disease more seriously, as millions of America suffer from it, and excuse her.
- March 17th- List twenty uses for a banana (keeping it G rated!)
- banana pudding
- banana cream pie
- bananas foster
- banana and peanut butter sandwich
- banana nut bread
- banana muffins
- banana cupcakes
- banana pancakes
- banana split
- banana trifle
- strawberry-banana smoothie
- banana crepes
- banana boats
- banana pops
- banana and nutella tortilla snacks
- cottage cheese and bananas
- Irish Bananas (Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!)
- banana spring rolls
- banana daquiri
- BANANA PHONE (ring ring ring ring)
- March 18th- describe the sky in a single sentence without using any color words.
The sky, after a rainstorm, holds a sense of gloom, yet a ray of hope springs when the light hits the water moisture hanging in the air.
- March 19th- Create an acrostic poem that includes an item of clothing you’re currently wearing.
The entire “Firefly” series instead (you know the only season made, and possibly the movie!)
- March 20th- Write one line from a song that predicts how your day will go, another how it really went
“I’ve got sunshine on a cloudy day”- The Temptations, “My Girl”
“In every life we have some trouble”- Bobby McFerrin, “Don’t Worry, Be Happy”
- March 21st- Write step-by step instructions explain how to become a superhero.
- Become “super”- This can be done by becoming fabulously wealthy, being bitten by a radioactive insect, leaving a planet about to go into a black hole, or having radioactive waste dumped on you, really, the sky’s the limit.
- Discover your powers- If you don’t know what you can do, how can you be expected to save anyone? This can be anything from stealing the powers of other people to glowing in the dark. The key is to figure out what you can do and use that power. *note- if you have somehow become fabulously wealthy, you will need to immediately figure out your “thing”, i.e. bats or iron.
- Come up with a name-You can’t be a super hero under your given name! Your friends and family may end up being hurt, also heroes have a lot of collateral damage, and you don’t want to get sued.
- Make a costume- Once you figure out what powers you possess, or what you want to embody, you need to make a costume. While you can use any design, color, and fabric you want, I’ve discovered that spandex is the best way to go, with bright colors.
- Save someone- You can’t be a super hero if you just sit around watching TV. You have to get out there and rescue someone. It’s usually a good idea to save a woman or child, they get the most press.
- Get a nemesis- Sure, you’ve saved some people, but you need a villain to really be a super hero. This person needs to stand in direct opposition to you, and yet the two of you should have a lot in common.
- Well, step seven is to enjoy your new life. Best of luck in all of your endeavors!!